- Calculus EIS Fund was the first approved EIS Fund on the market
- 22nd iteration of the Fund launched this week
- The last 18 months have seen 10 exits across the EIS Funds including 6x return for ActiveOps
Calculus Capital are delighted to launch the Calculus EIS Fund offering an opportunity to invest in entrepreneurial businesses with growth potential, across the fastest growing sectors in the UK.
Calculus Capital are pioneers in the EIS space having structured the first HMRC approved EIS fund in 1999. Now with over 20 years of experience Calculus will be looking at investing in three key sectors – technology, healthcare and media.
Calculus launches the fund following an 18 month period where 10 exits were achieved at an average of 1.9x return for our investors. Highlights being Activeops 6.0x, Mologic up to 3.6x and Genedrive 1.7x.
- Minimum £30,000 subscription
- Minimum of 5 portfolio companies in the fund
- Target 15-18 Month deployment
Download the IM